According to the American regulations all the students arriving on the following types of visa:

- F1 (and their dependents on F2 visa)

- J1 (and their dependents on J2 visa)

are required to have a valid health insurance during the entire period of their studies. The language centers and universities will not allow you to attend any classes until you show proof of valid health coverage.

Some universities offer health insurance to all their students, as part of the tuition fees, some don’t. In case you were not sure if you need one, feel free to contact one of our consultants.

We will help get the adequate health coverage, in a timely manner and for a reasonable price. 


We use cookies for statistic and functionality.  You can accept cookies or close it in your browser.