The American universities and embassies require that applicants submit the English translation of any document not written in English. Below is a non-exhaustive list of documents that you will need to submit, in English:

- copy of your passport,

- academic transcripts,

- copy of your previous diploma, if any,

- bank statement,

- reference letters, if any,

Do you need to translate any of the mentioned documents? Request assistance.


We use cookies for statistic and functionality.  You can accept cookies or close it in your browser.